Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thankful

I just love the holiday season. I love the lights, the parties, the decorations, the food, the friends and family....everything about it. My favorite part is how the entire world seems to find joy a little easier and reasons to smile a little more. I love how the spirit of Christ is present. I just love it! I am so excited to celebrate mine and Nic's first Christmas as a married couple. I can't wait to start our very own traditions...starting with our Disney tree(: As anxious as I am to reach Christmas, I would hate to neglect this month of gratitude. I have so many things to be thankful for. My Heavenly Father has blessed me greatly and has watched over our little family so perfectly. I can't believe how blessed I am. The best part is I continue to be blessed every single day....especially by my husband. I am so grateful that two years ago I met the most amazing man who became my very bet friend. I am so grateful that he fell in love with me. I am so grateful he asked me to marry him. I am so grateful he is a worthy man who took me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. He is the love of my life and I can't wait to spend an infinite number of years with him. Goodness, I need to be better at writing down my blessings...and not just during the holidays. Here's to a New Year's resolution, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment