Monday, September 9, 2013

8 Months Down...

Hello! Today I downloaded the Blogger app onto my iPhone...let's see if it actually works! I'm going to try uploading a few of my favorite pictures of the adventures my sweet hubby and I have has over the past 8 months. I apologize in advance if it doesn't go well...I'm a bit slow with technology. Keeping my fingers crossed! 


This is one of my absolute favorite pictures from our wedding day. It was 7 degrees...I was FROZEN! I absolutely loved the fur coat my aunt loaned me and loved how it completed the look I was going for with my dress. I felt like a princess! 


Honeymoon!! Best week of my life so far. I loved spending every single minute with my new husband! And it was sooooo warm! Pretty sure it took me an entire day to defrost in California after our wedding blizzard! 

 
This is my amazing family! Nic and I chose to have our wedding reception a month after our wedding so more family members could attend, also hoping it wouldn't be so snowy. Turns out, our reception day was the second coldest and snowiest day of the year... First was our wedding day. I take that as good luck! 

 
Viva Las Vegas! We went to LV with Nic's parents and little sister for spring break. It was my first time walking the strip and experiencing Vegas! 


I had my bridals taken in the spring since it was sooooo cold in January. This is one of my favorites(: 


We always have so much fun with my siblings! They all just LOVE Nic. 

 
This is my cute new family! The Walters(: We went to St. George for a wedding in May and I just had to have a picture of all of us by the temple. I am so lucky to have such wonderful in-laws! 


The mister and I being silly(: We are loving every minute of married life and try to make it as fun as possible! 


This picture was taken while we were in Yellowstone over the summer. I had food poisoning ALL DAY but didn't want to stay back at the trailer. So, I "manned up" and enjoyed the scenery! I felt better by the end of the day. Fresh air will do ya good(; 


Last one for the night. I just love this picture of Nic and I. He makes me so happy and I can't believe how lucky I am to have him for all eternity. He is my best friend, my rock, my fellow Harry Potter lover, my support system, and my go-to guy. I love him with all my heart. 

Well, that's just a little bit about my life! Again, this blog is really more for my sake so I can write down my thoughts and somehow use this as an online journal, but I like to think I'm speaking to a crowd anyway(: Night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment